Obtain a position in the technology sector where I can utilize my technical, collaboration and writing skills.
- Passionate about the Open Stack (OpenID, OAuth, ActivityStreams, Hammer Stack, OpenID Connect, Portable Contacts, Open Social etc).
- Privacy and Technology Law
- Identity Management in the Cloud
- Promoting collaboration, community engagement and the co-creation culture.
Staff Engineer, IT | Seagate Technology
2000 – Present
- Promote use of Google Apps Scripting among enterprises using Google Apps
- Designed and Developed an Ideas Bank using the Google App Engine
- Developed several workflow apps using Google Apps Script in Spreadsheet and Sites.
- Lead Engineer for the Deployment of Google Apps Platform at Seagate
- Created a strategy for Micro-blogging and Social Profiles at Seagate
- Promoted use of Open Standards like OpenID and OAuth.
- Designed a web based Software Distribution and License management system
- Worked on the design of the Active Directory at Seagate
- Deployed Seagate's Full Disk Encryption to customers
- Produced case studies for Marketing of the Seagate FDE Drives
- Designed and Engineered .NET based tools for Managing Active Directory.
- Engineered and Implemented a Data Warehouse solution on Citrix using Business Objects and SAS/JMP.
- Engineered a solution for non-interactive job processing.
- Participated in the Public Key Infrastructure Design for Seagate.
- Participated in the Development of the Mobile Security Strategy.
- Active Member of the Security Architecture Core Team.
- Active Member of the Active Directory Core Team.
- Developed applications for updating Directory Servers at Seagate.
Arizona State University, AZ
BS, Computer Systems Engineering
- Ride my bike in every bike-friendly city and document the experience. Need money to travel to different cities.
- Read all the Supreme Court decisions to date. I am well on my way on this one.