Need advice on your Social Media strategy? Gartner has scheduled a discussion on Oct 4th to discuss and answer questions Social Media. However, this discussion is unique in that instead of a teleconf+webinar, the discussion will take place on twitter. You will need to follow the #GartnerChat hashtag and @BradleyAnthonyJ, @CRozwell, @EliseOlding and @Gartner_inc on Twitter to participate in the discussion and/or ask questions.
Here is the description:
In this Gartner Twitter Chat, we’ll explore the critical trends that are upending social programs as business get social. Key topics will include:
- What makes social media so powerful?
- How can organizations take a strategic approach to social media?
- How can social media transform how you do business?
- How do you measure the value of social media?
- What are the major best and poor practices that mean the difference between success and failure?
This Gartner Twitter Chat will take place October 4, at 3 ET (noon PT) on Twitter with Anthony Bradley, Carol Rozwell, and Elise Olding. Please join us on Twitter using #GartnerChat. Follow our hosts: @BradleyAnthonyJ, @CRozwell, @EliseOlding and @Gartner_inc
More info here.
Curated archive of this #gartnerchat is available here